Usually it is a matter of days for your music to go live in the stores after you complete the order and delivery process.
However some digital stores have their own internal procedures and may take longer to make you music available on their front-end retail services.
- iTunes: Most releases take 48-72 hours to go live in iTunes but since there is no commitment from the store it can be up to 15 days.
- Spotify: 48-72 business hours
- Amazon MP3, Deezer: 3-7 business days
- Google Play: about 2 weeks
- All other stores take 1-3 weeks
Remember these are approximate timelines only, and we can not guarantee the exact time your music will go live in these stores as we have no control on the digital retail stores' internal content management and integration processes.
You can follow the progress of your release's distribution at anytime from the "history" tab of your release(s).