This is a service that allows a consumer to either stream, download or burn music for a set fee for a set period of time. Examples include, but are not limited to, Listen.com's Rhapsody, eMusic and Napster.
Articles in this section
- How To Customize My Apple Music Profile?
- What is Apple Music?
- Naming Conventions For Karaoke, Tribute and Cover Releases
- How to get featured on iTunes and other stores?
- Can I use my own UPC/ISRC codes?
- How Do I Withdraw My Money?
- I delivered my song to iTunes but can't find it on the store. Why?
- Why do I need to sign up 2 times to your service ?
- Are the UPCs created by the system re-usable for other purposes like physical CDs fulfillment?
- How can I check if my Release is available on iTunes? How can I create iTunes direct buy-links?